Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Alternative Holidays

Good day to you all! I’ll be taking a bit of a break from this blog for a few days for the ‘holidays’. I have a few great topics lined up for you for after I get back. We’ll talk about hydrogen-peroxide and calories and we’ll go over rotation of emergency supplies and also cover a good check list to make sure we haven’t forgotten anything.

In the meantime, my family and I wish you all a happy and wonderful Advent ~ Boxing Day ~ Christmas Eve ~ Christmas ~ Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe ~ Feast of the Immaculate Conception ~ Festivus ~ Hanukkah ~ Kwanzaa ~ New Year ~ Saint Nicholas Day ~ Santa Lucia Day ~ Winter Solstice ~ New Year’s Eve ~ New Year’s Day!!!

Also, let us not forget the most important holidays of the season: Flying Spaghetti Monster Day, Day of the Ninja, Refrigerator Day, Agnostica, Wintersday, Xistlessnessmas and last but not least ~ Kwansolhaneidmas!!!!

Also, feel free to visit my group on Facebook ~ Kaya Self Sufficiency. Since I am the ‘supreme being’ for the group, I am obliged to stick my head in just about every day to make sure you all are being good.

And don't forget, I do love you all very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment